Do you have dry skin? (Do you use Lifecell? Does lifecell work?) Most topical treatments do not work well because they irritate the skin and can actually make the problem worse. These five natural treatments will help with dry skin.
- Nourish your skin by applying plain yogurt as a mask. This is a good way to hydrate and soothe your dry skin.
- Aloe vera is one of the best natural remedies for dry skin. Extract or gel from this plant will soothe and heal your skin.
- Make a sugar scrub with olive oil and brown sugar. Use this home remedy once a week to cleanse and hydrate your skin.
- Coconut oil has many properties, including nourishing skin cells and reducing irritation. You can apply coconut oil directly or incorporate it with other ingredients to make a mask.
- Honey can do wonders for your skin. Apply a small quantity of honey to your skin, let it dry and rinse thoroughly after fifteen minutes. This is a good way to restore skin cells and hydrate your skin.
Avoid exposing your skin to chemicals that could irritate it by staying away from makeup and topical treatments. Use these natural remedies regularly and you should no longer have to worry about dry skin.